Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back In Arizona!

Hello Everyone!

Yes, Elektra and I are back in Arizona. Yup, it's hot, I'm tired, and we both miss Ray a lot! The good news is we have tons of family and friends here to help out and keep us company.

The road trip here was great. Elektra did better then I had expected. The cats, however, were a different story.

The cats were not too fond of the 'All-Girls' road trip and would have preferred to stay in Washington. Throughout the trip Whilley Kit yelled her complaints at us several time a day with Whilley Cat joining in from time to time. I must give some huge props to Linda for digging the cats out from behind the hotel beds every morning and managing to get both cats back into their cat carrier.

Elektra has made her rounds through both sides of the family and now she is making her rounds to all my friends. If you haven't got a chance to see and hold Elektra yet, don't worry, you will!!

We don't have much of a set schedule. I try to do something everyday, even if it is just taking a walk to the park nearby.

My time is split between Linda & David's house in Laveen and my mom's place in Glendale. Usually I'm in Laveen. Feel free to stop by and pay us a visit. But please call first just to make sure which house I'm at.

I do miss my friends in Washington and my friends that are now in Hawaii. But I must admit that it does feel nice to be back in Arizona. But it's still too freakin' hot!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Michelle!

This is Jackie, Ray's friend from high school. I did not know that you and Electra moved back to AZ, while Ray is still in WA serving. I would love to meet you and Electra sometime, and hopefully catch up with Ray when he is in Phoenix. I am currently living with my mom in El Mirage on the west side of town. If you would like to get together, you can either call or e-mail me. My e-mail address is luckystar223@cox.net.

I am glad to hear your trip out here was safe with Electra and the kitties!

Look forward to meeting you and Electra soon! Please let Ray know I said "hi".

Thanks!
Jackie