Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Random Acts Of Cuteness

**Warning! The following pictures may cause other mothers to 'ooh' and 'aww' over a kid that is not their own. It may also cause battles between grandmothers and great grandmothers as they attempt to 'one-up each other' with their friends on who's grandchild is cuter. You have been warned.**




"Okay mom. I'm really getting tired of you taking pictures of me. Seriously, put the camera phone down and do some knitting or something."




"Does this shower cap make my butt look big?"




"Oh, don't mind the slurping sounds. I'm still listening to you. Continue."




You think everything grows big in Texas? Well, you haven't seen what's been growing at Costco! That's not a melon next to her head. It's a grapefruit!

An oldie but goodie. This picture was taken while I was still in the hospital recovering from my liver transplant.



5 comments:

The 5 C's said...

Oh my major cuteness. I need to win the lottery or something so we can can come out for a visit. The kids would love to get to see you all.

We miss & love you all soooo much.

Lesli A. said...

SOOOO cute! love the pics and thanks so much for sharing.

Love ya'll
Lesli

Just call me Mommy said...

Yeah!! I love your blog and your wonderful sense of humor! Elektra is so adorable! That smile she has brightens any room!
Love you all
Corinna & Family

Anonymous said...

Good heavens you two have created one of the most beautiful people out there. Well next to my other niece and nephews but hot damn! LOL Glad to see you finally writing again!!

Anonymous said...

Good heavens you two have created one of the most beautiful people out there. Well next to my other niece and nephews but hot damn! LOL Glad to see you finally writing again!!